The Spot of Online Business Tutorial

 

How to Multiply Your Adsense Revenue

I have been working with Google Adsense for quite a while now and I have some simple tips for low earners to boost their Income.

As we know, Google Adsense is a pay per click program where you get paid when a visitor clicks the Adsense ads on your site and you can earn anywhere $0.10 to a $1.00 or more depending on what the advertiser is paying per click.

New Adsense publishers have not optimized their Adsense fully, so this article is to help these new and probably low earners to make some money. 

Adsense On Your Site

I know you might be caught up in the whole money making online and you might tend to place a numerous amount of ads on your site but this would not be recommend. If you fill your site with ads this means you would be destroying your site without even knowing it by making money.

Visitors tend to get turned off if you have more ads than content. Remember, the reason why visitors come to your site is because of the contents that you have, not to click on your ads. Wouldn’t it be strange if you just browse from site to site to click on the ads? You have to deliver quality content to your visitors and might be in turn you will get a few clicks depending on your traffic.

Positioning Your Adsense Ads

I would not recommend you placing Google Adsense ads at the top of your site. Visitors do not like to be greeted with advertisements in their face. It’s best to place the ad at the bottom, in a suitable position in the content, and or at the side bar, depending on how your website is structured.

Layout and Colors

Layout.  The best performing adsense units is 300 x 250 and 336 x 280. The 728×90 also performs well for me. So I would recommend using these ad units on your site.

Colour. Choosing the right color for your ads is also very important. For me, I like to blend my ads.
To blend means you use the same color on your site to match your ads. For example, choosing the same background color and choosing the same link color.
I do this not because I want to hide my ads or trick my visitors that I placed the links there, but because it makes my site look more neater.